Nov 2, 2009

Cabbage Kofta Curry

Ingredients :
  • Cabbage - ½ Cup
  • Onions - 2
  • Tomatoes - 3 or 4
  • peas - little (optional)
  • Chilli powder - little
  • Salt - little
  • Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tsp.
  • Maida 3 tablespoon
  • Cornflour 2 tablespoon
  • Oil - for deep frying


Method :

For making koftas :

Chop the cabbage finely. Mix maida, corn flour , salt and add little water and mix until it has a paste like consistency. Add the chopped cabbage . Make it into small balls and deep fry in oil into golden brown colour .
    For making gravy :

    Chop onions and tomatoes into fine pieces take a pan, add oil, add ginger garlic paste , add onions and fry till golden brown. Add the tomato , peas , chilli powder, add water little if u need it like a gravy ...add little salt and allow it to cook until oil separates. Now add the cabbage koftas and cook in simmer for 5 minutes . Garnish with coriander leaves ..

      6 comments:

      1. This is a real new recipe to me...
        Sounds gr8 and looks very yummy!!!

        ReplyDelete
      2. yummy curry..Evn I do this wid a little variation..

        ReplyDelete
      3. My mom used to rpepare this..Thanks for reminding again...They make me miss my mom...the curry looks lovely

        ReplyDelete
      4. wow! sounds easy and delicious! I will definitely have to try it, coz I make only one type of cabbage dish...cabbage sundal..God Willing, I will try it..thanks for the awesome recipe!

        ReplyDelete

      Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

      You May also Like:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



      Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape